Duck & Whale Magazine Issue 18 - 132 Pages
Welcome to Duck & Whale issue 18.
In this edition, we look at all types of car enthusiasm.
• 924 G TP LM - Building one of the rarest race cars in Porsche history.
• TRAVELING TIME - Porsche Taycan & OUTATIME Delorian go 1.21 Gigawatts.
• COVER CAR - Aero 356 - A wild 3 Cylinder Outlaw Porsche 356 Goodman style.
• SUCCUBUS - A spy dreams of building the ultimate 993, but someone has beaten him to it.
• 911 992 C4S - Understanding the love affair - Stefan Jovanović meets his hero.
• A PRECISE MACHINE - The 911 964 3.8 RS - find out why it is the better RS.
• PILGRIMAGE TO THE MOUNTAIN - Racetrack road-tripping to Bathurst!
• PORSCHE MISSION R - Factory Electric Racer.
• OILCOOLED - UK Event Tour with Frank Cassidy.
• REAWAKENING - Welsh mountain roads Theon Design’s 964-based commission.
• Nick Taylor - Opinion Column
• Geoff Morgan - Resident Column
“The art direction, layout, photography, and stories are fantastic. I always end up going for a drive as soon as I put the magazine down. Thank you for putting together a great magazine - never lift.”
Stan Thorne (Porsche Club of America)